Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When he calls...

I enjoy speaking with him on the phone. It's the little bit that counts. I know we only speak every few weeks, even before, when it used to be every few days, but still - even if he is across the pond, our lives still come together and we make the effort to call one another to touch base. To touch each others lives. I can still feel his fingers upon my face. It's the caring that I enjoy...its what makes it real.




Skin: Grixdale - Teagan - Mint - Draft *Retired*
Make-Up: [Misc. Inc.] I Love Liner - Diligence 1
Make-Up: [PXL] Teeth Bracers
Hair: Magika [Hair] Safe - Brown

Sweater: =Zenith= Ball Ball Sweater Jacket Golden (With Love Hunt)
Sweater: *Fishy Strawberry* Knit Sweater Powder
Skirt: Armidi Limited Classic A001 Jean Skirt Dirty
Tights: JANE lil piggies tights.fuzzy white fawn
Boots: {mon tissu} Heathrow Boots - Ash *Mesh*
Gloves: d.select wool gloves - Winter pattern white (With Love Hunt)
Barrette: ::Happy Finds:: Rose Pink Hair Pin

Pose: GLITTERATI
Location: Three Moons Village
Listening: Underworld "Dirty"

0 comments:

Post a Comment