Thursday, December 22, 2011

At world's end...

I am silly in love with mesh.

Strangely enough being in SL for these past five years has shown me a lot. I've seen the clothes take form from so many different angles that right now - mesh is almost so life-life it's almost too real. I can almost touch it at times.

I quickly just hopped over and picked up the demo at Celoe for the new Zoe Pumps. I haven't tried them on yet, but I will when I log back in. Right now, I just want to write and procrastinate. Maybe dream a little dream. Prior to that, my cohort and I were just idling on sim - the sim we'll be opening in less than two weeks to the public. A sim that we've spent almost two months preparing for our enjoyment. I wonder when it opens my love again of fashion will be tossed to the wind and I will forget, or worse...let go...





Skin: -Glam Affair- JadisV2 Snow Queen
Make-Up: [mock]Darkened Mood Garnets Makeover
Hair: "LoQ" Pure Beauty - Black

Bodysuit: MONS - Natasha - powder pink (With Love Hunt)
Skirt: La Dernier Lamento
Boots: *G Field* Lace-Up Boots - Gina - Fog *MESH*
Necklace: La Nuit Du Chasseur Collar
Headpiece: La rose noire de la Reine
Prop: Crooked Designs - Wind-Up Doll Key ~ Elegant Dark

Pose: [.doll] and The Muse
Location: World's End Garden
Listening: Madonna "Frozen"




0 comments:

Post a Comment