Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#23 ~ He is the grand optimist..I am the world's poor pessimist

The Real
Everyday it's a new day. Each morning, I have to get up and start fresh. Although it seems dull and mediocre, it's something I have to do everyday in order to get through. I wake up. I read. I drink my coffee. I study. I job search. I play a little. Rinse and repeat until it's time to go to bed.

Words are little and barely said except for those in world or across the screen via a chat.

This is my world.

The Paradise
We are picking up! Two new PROs are started. An herb shop and jack of all trades place with it's own helicopter. Of course it's got a bit illegal going on, but it's bound to have some great stories coming out of it.

The Fashion
I do enjoy going to the Cupcake Sim where a lot of my favorite stores are, such as Milk Motion, The Secret Store, and Tee*fy. The cobblestones make for a great catwalk.


Skin: -tres blah- Gatcha Skin: Date Night (Season's Gatcha - Winter)
Shape: My Own
Make-Up: Grixdale - Body Shoppe - Seafoam
Make-Up: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - Pearly Whites
Make-Up: Cheap Makeup - Miss Priss Lipgloss 1 (clear)
Hair: Analog Dog - Washu - Spice (Christmas Gift)
Eyes: REDGRAVE - Rihanna - Multicolor
Eyelashes: Mynerva

Jacket: Tee*fy Long Loose Belt Dust Pink (FLF)
Top: R.icielli - GEORGIA body/nude (part of)
Skirt: Chain and Vine - Suede Mini - Curvy - Blue *MESH* (Group Gift) 
Stockings: jOLIE! Edenish floral stockings
Boots: {mon tissu} Heathrow Boots *MESH*
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Tripple Chain (silver chirstmass) (TDR)
Brooch: undefined lillies - tackered owl (silver/purple) (Group Gift)
Ring: PIDIDDLE - Gawdy RIng - Lost at Sea Sp. Edition (Group Gift)
Bag: Tee*fy Full Leather Holdall Bag Unisex (FLF)

Pose: Magnificant Poses
Location: Cupcake Sim
Listening: City and Colour "Grand Optimist"




0 comments:

Post a Comment