Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#22 ~ Flicker...

The Real
The position was giving away. Back to the drawing board. I really hate being without a job. To someone that has been working since she's been fourteen years old - not working is a little weird, and not satisfying. I will keep my fingers crossed and keep plugging.

The Paradise
I haven't been rping lately. It's mostly been managerial things of late. We're only two weeks in. Eventually I will rp. Until then...stay tuned. Stories to come.

The Fashion
SL Art...I tried back a bit ago with windlight settings a couple years ago with Dou, when I went to Bentham Hollow to fool around.

Again, I step back into Bentham for The Menagerie - Theme 1: Beautiful Losers



Was a flicker, light
Rushed fast and pressed

Wings seemed hurried, churned
Breasts were heavy

Arms did cradle, empty
Thoughts spastic

Ideas made, answered
Realism sets in

Hand over stomach, full
Early morning cocktail

Holding hands, tight
Juice and crackers ate

Tears soothed, late
Empty beds did make

Strained emotions, tossed
Memories all but lost
(2007)



Skin: al vulo! - chen *waterdriad *Group Gift*
Shape: My Own
Make-Up: Cheap Makeup - Babysitters Club Lashes
Make-Up: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye 1 (Winter 1)
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Diva" (Mercury) *Group Gift)
Eyes: :[Plastik]: Haunt Collection - Frost
Eyelashes: Mynerva

Dress: Kyoot - Pretty White Dress
Shoes: *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve" White

Pose: K**Stand
Location: Betham Hollow
Listening: Tori Amos "Spark"




0 comments:

Post a Comment