Sunday, January 22, 2012

#20 ~ Random incorporation...

The Real
So I'm a little behind in my writing.

When I first thought about coming over here, the idea was to do a 365 blog. It is to incorporate a mesh of my real life writings, ramblings and what-nots, along with the works of what I'm doing along with the sim that I currently run within Second Life with a few other friends, and the fashion that has grabbed me by the 'throat' - literally.

So, I still plan on doing that. 'Cept I need to get off my ass and catch up since this is blog #20 and it's January 22nd.... *sighs*

Well, Friday was my birthday - Happy Birthday to meeeeee...and I reached that pivotal age of mid-range that I wish I wasn't but I am, and the thoughts are in my head of where the fuck should I be. Do you ever ask yourself that? Are you where you're supposed to be? How does one get gumption to just get up and get what they want? Hmmm...if I knew, would things be just a tad bit easy to reach for? I question these little things because it's something that goes on in my head as I sit and study for the this exam I have to take in order to place into my Master's program. I think - I'm scared. I don't know why, but I am. I wish I knew...

The Paradise
We had a Town Hall Meeting today at the Penthouse of the Hotel Blanca on the sim. It was an OOC meeting to discuss what we're doing along the sim and what the players who are currently rping on the sim thought and had questions on. It went really well, things were brought up about sim wide rps, commodities, gun permits...sex. God, every sim I know needs sex. Yes - Sex Sells in RP.

The Fashion





Skin: -tb- Gatcha Skin: Mod (LS, light brows) (Season's Gatcha - Winter)
Shape: My own
Make-Up: ee. Midnight - Blue
Hair: Magika [Hair] Distracted - blonde
Eyes: ROZENA ~ Avian eye ~ Christmas red
Eyelashes: REDGRAVE - 19 DIVA

Top: MONS / Dress / Tekila - aqua
Pants: JANE - francie pants.raven
Belt: fri.day - Wide Waist Belt - Fruit Punch *FREE*
Boots: :)(: Ultimate Boots Black
Bag: Fleshtone :: The Huntingtone Bag [Glitter] *Group Gift*
Necklace: LaGyo - Adriel Necklace - Silver (C88)
Earrings: LaGyo - Adriel Earrings - Silver (C88)

Pose: Olive Juice
Location: Primitive City
Listening: Bjork "Venus As a Boy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment