Monday, January 16, 2012

#16 ~ Drive...

The Real
Motivation.

Lack there of. I get up. I move. I can't seem to foster anything else. January is not the best of months. Some may call it the blues. I'm in the City of Blues. Oxymoron. But I feel it. It's dragging down deep. In a few days it will be my birthday. I will be another year older, another year wiser and still....where?

Motivation withstanding.

The Paradise
I'm standing here alone.

The Fashion
Just...drive...




Skin: -tb- {LIght} C88 Fusion Skin - Light Brows (C88)
Shape: My Own
Hair: >TRUTH< - Velvet w/Roots - Swedish (Stumblebum Brigrade)
Eyes: .ID. December Group Gift / Green
Eyelashes: REDGRAVE -19- DIVA

Jacket: *COCO* Shirt & Parka (Check Red) Group Gift*
Tank: fri.day - Romcom Tank (White) (FLF)
Jeans: [ATOMIC] Skinny Jeans - Vintage
Boots: DECO - Harness Boots (small) *MESH* (FLF)
Bag: [Aura] My super oversize sack - Bear Rawr - Green *MESH*
Earmuffs: Willow~ Woodland Earmuffs - Bear (Season's Gatcha - Winter)

Pose: Torridwear *No longer*
Location: Three Moons Village
Listening: Dave Matthews Band "Drive In, Drive Out"

0 comments:

Post a Comment