Thursday, February 16, 2012

#41 ~ I love Bon Iver...

The Real
I've been listening to Bon Iver non-stop. I absolutely adore the man. Words. It's the words, man.

Doubled in the toes annex it, it minute closed in the morning
Did not lose it in the stack's stow, I'm a lay that call back on ya

You know it won't beseech you, we're laying in an open field
I will let you grow, no need to notice

So carry on my dear, what is clear up in the daylight is we're hung here
Fall is coming soon, a new year for the moon and the Hmong here



(From Minnesota, WI)




I'm a huge believer that words make the song. It's really poetry.

The Fashion
Maybe spring is around the corner....maybe not.



Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Yvonne - freckle - 1L
Shape: My own
Make-Up: R.icielli - Freckles 3
Make-Up: Cheap Makeup - Miss Priss Lipgloss 1 (clear)
Make-Up: Cheap Makeup - Tableau Lashes FREE
Hair: >TRUTH< Pepper - Champagne
Eyes: REDGRAVE - Rihanna - Multicolor
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 6

Sweater: [pivaaca] Cable Knitting Vest *Light Gray* (Season's Hunt - Winter)
Sweater: Doppelganger Inc. - Boyfriend Sweatshirt - Dark Grey
Pants: {SMS} Highwaist Jeans - Pink (TDR old)
Boots: FIR&MNA The Steinbeck Boots - Tan (Collabor88)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Bogato Necklace (TDR)
Flowers: Olive Juice *Closed*

Pose: GLITTERATI
Location: bellballs.essentials / Villefranche sur Mer
Listening: Bon Iver "Minnesota, WI"



0 comments:

Post a Comment