Saturday, February 11, 2012

#37 ~ Wuther my heart follows...

The Fashion
I figure that I would try messing in PS to see what I could do. I really don't like to manipulate the photos I take in SL for the mere fact that I do think it takes away the rawness of it, but sometimes - the work that I see is amazing. And yes, I want to do so as well. So I just messed around.

Did it change the colors a bit? - Yes
Did it alter the skin, clothing and hair? - Yes
So will this look like this in SL? - No...but I'm telling you this now. Everything I wear is still beautiful, even in raw form.


Skin: - Quarantine - Fragmented Love Vintage Doll Skin (Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6)
Shape: My Own
Make-Up: [mock] Darkened Mood Garnets Makeover {eyes/lips}
Hair: [elikatira] Abbey - Blonde 07 *Mesh*
Eyes: .ID. December Gift / Green
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 6

Dress: Kyoot - Bronte Dress (Earnshaw) (Collabor88)
Stockings: Izzie's Tights - Torn
Boots: *G Field* [Mesh] Lac-Up Boots "Gina" - Black
Earrings: Dark Mouse - Charming Bows Earrings (Valentine Gatcha - Shopping Cart Disco)
Braces: Leg Braces (Old ... store not found)

Pose: aDORKable
Location: COCO Designs - *DOLLCOCO*
Listening: R.E.M. "Shiny Happy People"




0 comments:

Post a Comment