Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#11 ~ Train of thought...

The Real
Another day. Another application. I didn't study. Urgh.

The Paradise
Slowly but surely. The market is saturated. We'll find our footing. I hope we do. We have a good sim. A good storyline. I want this to work. I want to write...

The Fashion
I'm frustrated on how to actually have my pictures turn out like most. I look at others on Flickr and those on blogs and I know that there is a lot of photoshopping going on, and I really don't want to have to go and spend the time editing my pictures, but I feel that I have to in order to 'impress'. Is this really the way?




Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin (DB) Buff - Winter Kiss (TDR)
Shape: My own
Make-Up: R.icielli - Freckles 3
Make-Up: Grixdale - Body Shoppe - Emerald
Make-Up: =[Pom.Pon]= Beauty.-Spot-Lip-Tattoo
Make-Up: :GP: Pout-Lips 3
Hair: Analog Dog - Madison2 - House Wine - Christmas Gift
Eyes: .ID. December Gift / Brown
Eyelashes: Mynerva

Jacket: AOHARU [TFG] Jacket - Red
Tank: R.icielli - MSMONROE Longshirt / nude (TDR)
Pants: JANE - wide leg pant.zooey.truffle (fair) *MESH*
Shoes: fri.day - Dream.Booties (Cream)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Kitten
Purse: The Secret Store - Girly Briefcase - Cherry

Poses: [.doll]
Location: Great Eagle
Listening: A-Ha "Train of Thought"

0 comments:

Post a Comment